The Singulair plant quietly, efficiently and automatically treats all incoming wastewater in just twenty-four hours. Incorporating the most up-to-date technology, the system reduces all domestic wastewater to a clear, odourless liquid.
The Singulair plant employs the extended aeration process, similar to the treatment method used by most municipal wastewater facilities. This process involves a natural, biological breakdown of the organic matter in the wastewater. Once complete treatment has been accomplished, a stablized effluent is safely returned to the environment.
The Singulair system is a trouble-free answer to wastewater disposal. It contributes to property value and insures a safe, sanitary home environment.
The Singulair plant is the only onsite wastewater treatment system performance certified and fully listed by NSF International and Canadian Standards Association.
The Singulair system complies with U.S. EPA guidelines and meets all requirements of NSF Standard 40. These certifications insure that the Singulair system will reliably protect you, your family and the environment.
- Single tank design
- Only NSF standard 40 approved unit with time operation
- 6/10 effluent quality
- BOD5 - 6 mg/L
- TSS - 10 mg/L
- Local distributors for sales and service
- No submerged motors, diffusers or plumbing
- 1725 RPM motor/high torque
- Built in flow equalization
- Bio-kinetic system for tertiary treatment
- Built in chlorination-dechlorination
- 50-year warranty and exchange program
- Two year limited warranty on all electromechanical components
- Simple controls with tamper evident seal
- Patented bio-static sludge return
- Reduced installation cost
- Lowest energy consumption
- Exceeds NSF Standard 40 and USEPA Secondary limits
- Significant reduction in pollutant load
- All components easily accessible from grade
- Extended bearing and motor life with no reduction in performance
- Controlled peak hydraulic flow conditions
- Assured consistent effluent quality
- Reduced operating cost to homeowner and longer unit life
- Easy to service and trouble shoot
- Best overall value in the market
Variety of discharge options (direct, wetlands, subsurface, irrigation)